Monday, February 1, 2010

Photo-a-day: Day 1

Inspired by a friend and wonderful mentor, I am embarking on my first photo challenge and have determined to take (and share) a photo a day for the next 28 days. This will be a huge undertaking for me for as many of you have noticed, my blogging at times is admittedly slightly erratic. I keep saying I want to be better about documenting my children's "everyday" and to me, this challenge is the motivation I need to do so.
And so...my journey begins with day one:
Our busy bee. In to everything, on to anything; he is constantly keeping me on my toes. But when he looks at me with those dark gorgeous eyes, my little mommy heart melts. Yes, he is my Little Joe.

1 comments:

amy February 2, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Beautiful! What a lovely way to start the challenge.

The Svoboda Family

My photo
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP