Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and Photo-a-day: Days 13-15

So Valentine's Day has come and gone and of course I am now just sharing pictures. The older three kids and I had a lot of fun putting together their valentine's for school this year...





Missed my photo-a-day challenge on Saturday. I took plenty of pictures...just of other people's families and children...not my own. I REALLY need to get better at this.

Moving on to Day 14:

Home-made Valentine's are the best Valentine's of all!...



Day 15:

This guy doesn't make it into many pictures. He always seems to be "underfoot" throughout my entire day. But when Patrick is home, he certainly seems to favor his "daddy"...

1 comments:

amy February 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

beautiful dog! wow! and I love the dof on the valentine photo! :)

The Svoboda Family

My photo
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP