Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo-a-day: Day 10-12

It's been a week. A week of falling back in love, a week of hurt and suffering. Patrick and I got reconnected...while my mom's baby sister received a devastating diagnosis. Praying for continued growth for our marriage as well as healing, strength and comfort for my aunt and everyone that loves her.

Still working on my photo-a-day challenge...praising God for the opportunity to document and ENJOY my sweet children. Though I'm taking the pictures, at the same time I am finding it more difficult to find the time to share. Need to work on that.

Day 10:
Never turn your back on a toddler and a container of pudding...



Day 11:
LOVE my little purple flying dragon...



Day 12:
I can always count on him for the goofiest of smiles...

2 comments:

amy February 18, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Oh he is adorable! Beautiful close ups and your black & whites are lovely.

amy February 18, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

...and the pudding!! That photo is priceless!

The Svoboda Family

My photo
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP