Monday, February 22, 2010

Photo-a-day: Days 18-21

Day 18:

Ella at play...


...with her favorite of all things...


Day 19:

TIME TO PAINT!!!










Nanas give the best T-shirts!...


LUNCH...


Helping Daddy.


Day 20:

One of the many reasons I am behind in my sharing of these images from my photo-a-day challenge. Yes, I know it was probably silly of me to wait nearly two years after completing grad school to take my final state teaching exams. But honestly, at the time, my mind was so anxious to get back into "mommy" mode and before I knew it, time had gotton away from me.



Day 21: Playing the wii...on the new T.V.

Don't they seem like they get along so well???


...until...well...Cassidy lost and...need I say more?

2 comments:

Anna February 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Love, love these. I love the lunch photo... you are the best mom!

amy February 28, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

That is lunch? Are you just supermom or something like that? I truly enjoy looking at your photographs. Each one is very well thought out and full of "interestingness" :) (if that is a word!)

The Svoboda Family

My photo
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP