Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photo-a-day: Day 22-23

Day 22:

So I have a bit of a cold and yesterday barely made it through the day. I got the kids down for naps in the afternoon and finally got to sit down myself for a little bit. Hunter was his typical self laying at my feet and I realized I hadn't gotton in my photo for the day. I figured he was the perfect subject since I didn't even have to get up to take his picture. And lucky me, my camera bag just happened to be resting on the table next to me.



Day 23:
The girls are learning new words everyday and it is awesome to watch their love for reading grow. We created these knowledge boxes last week to store the words they "know" and help give them ownership over their literacy development.
Cassidy practicing her sight words...



We have so many memories of that piano in my Grandmother's house and now I am blessed to create new memories with it in my own home. I love to listen to the kids playing their own little melodies everytime they walk by it.



1 comments:

amy February 28, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

I just love your use of depth of field in just about every photo. You do a beautiful job! (LOVE the photo of your dog!)

The Svoboda Family

My photo
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP